The quickest rising LNG business in Africa, Mozambique joins the Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit to debate main upcoming contracts With super pure gasoline reserves and greater than 68 US firms signing contracts to produce providers for Mozambique’s $23 billion LNG processing plant final month, the National Institute of Petroleum can be presenting Mozambique’s newest and upcoming alternatives at IN-VR’s Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit. Africa’s largest digital oil & gasoline occasion Following the unparalleled success of the Global E&P Summit, Africa’s governments are assembly once more on the Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit, organised by IN-VR, world chief in funding networking. Key authorities officers from Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, South Africa, Mauritania, Guinea Conakry, Botswana, Gabon and extra will current their Licensing Rounds, LNG mega-projects, and new midstream initiatives to Africa’s most-established traders and new gamers.
frica’s largest on-line summit will happen on October 22nd, and can collect authorities officers, key IOCs, traders, and repair suppliers that can current their new alternatives and options, and community with attendees on-line. Who is presenting on the Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit?
• Dr. Carlos Zacarias, President, National Institute of Petroleum, Mozambique
• Maggy Shino, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia
• David Van Der Spuy, Acting General Manager, Petroleum Agency SA, South Africa
• Issifou Yari, General Director, SOBEH, Benin
• Ahmed Ag Mohamed, Director, Petroleum Resources Promotion Authority, AUREP, Mali
• Maidagi Dakaou, Head of Exploration & Production, Ministry of Hydrocarbons, Niger
• Yann Pierre Yangari, Head of New Business, Strategy and Intelligence. Gabon Oil, Gabon
• Bakumbi Lovejoy Gift, Acting Director of Inspections and Monitoring, Botswana Energy Regulatory Authority, Botswana
• Alkis Romeos, Commercial & New Business Development Economist, Shell
• Eyas Alhomouz, CEO, Petromal
• Patrick Allman-Ward, CEO, Dana Gas and plenty of extra, quickly to be introduced!
IN-VR: About the Organiser IN-VR is the main organiser of government-backed oil & gasoline advertising campaigns within the Mediterranean, North Africa, Balkans, Latin America and APAC areas. We assist governments of their journey to change into main vitality producers, arranging greater than 2200 B2B and B2G conferences yearly, resulting in new contracts and partnerships all around the world.
The submit AFRICA UPSTREAM GAS & LNG SUMMIT 2020 appeared first on Energy Global News.