Boor Drilling launched its January 2019 Fleet Update and suggested that it has signed contracts for 4 jackups that embody extensions to precise contracts. There are superior negotiations in progress for 2 items.
• Odin: New contract: March 2019 to November 2019, Operator Undisclosed.
• Mexico Frigg: Exercised Option: January 2019 to October 2019, Total, Nigeria and project from April 2019 to October 2019, Shell, Nigeria.
• C20051: Exercised Option: January 2019 to February 2019, Total, Netherlands
• MSS1: Contract Extension: March 2019 to April 2019, TAQA, UK (slot within the present contract)
• Prospector 5: Advanced Negotiations: late 1Q2019 to 1Q2020, North Sea
• C20051: Advanced Negotiations: 2Q2019 to 4Q2019, North Sea
Based in Hamilton, Bermuda, Borr Drilling presently operates a fleet of 16 jack-up drilling rigs. Further, the corporate has 10 high-specification jack-up drilling rigs on order from Keppel FELS and and PPL Shipyard Pte Ltd with supply dates starting from Q2 2018 to This autumn 2020. This fleet locations Borr Drilling within the high 5 premium jack-up corporations globally – with the youngest fleet. (Source: Borr Drilling)
The publish BOOR DRILLING JANUARY 2019 FLEET UPDATE appeared first on Energy Global News.