Hong Kong based mostly oil and gasoline explorer CNOOC introduced that Penglai 25-6 oilfield space Three undertaking has commenced manufacturing forward of schedule.
The Penglai 25-6 oilfield space Three undertaking is positioned within the south central Bohai Sea, with common water depth of about 27 meters. In addition to totally using the present processing amenities of Penglai oilfields, the undertaking has constructed a brand new wellhead platform, with 58 improvement wells deliberate in complete, together with 38 manufacturing wells and 20 water injection wells.The undertaking is anticipated to achieve its peak manufacturing of roughly 11,511 barrels of crude oil per day in 2023.
CNOOC Limited holds a 51% curiosity in Penglai 25-6 oilfield space Three undertaking and acts because the operator. Subsidiaries of ConocoPhillips maintain the remaining 49% working curiosity.
In 1999, the Penglai-19-Three discipline was found by the joint efforts of ConocoPhillips China and CNOOC. Located in Block 11/05 of China’s Bohai Bay, the Penglai oilfield stays the biggest discipline of its sort found in China. The Penglai oilfields are positioned in 30m-deep waters roughly 235km southeast of Tanggu, Tianjin, China. The Block 11/05 is unfold over roughly 2.Three million acres.
The Bohai Sea is a marginal sea positioned on the east coast of mainland China. It is the northwestern and innermost extension of the Yellow Sea, to which it connects to the east by way of the Bohai Strait.
(Source: CNOOC)

The submit CNOOC BRINGS PENGLAI 25-6 OILFIELD ON STREAM IN SOUTH CENTRAL BOHAI SEA appeared first on Energy Global News.

Read more at Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here