Are you prepared for the brand new challenges & alternatives as energy markets all over the world evolve?
This is a vital core data course for these concerned within the enterprise or regulation of the facility business.
It leads you thru a transparent, accessible and thorough examination of the economics of energy technology, from energy plant price influences to end-customer costs. It contextualises this evaluation with key consideration of business drivers and tendencies, together with more and more liberalised and aggressive markets, evolving coverage assist and administration frameworks, the expansion and integration of renewable energy sources, and the restructuring of energy techniques in direction of extra decentralised operations.
A extremely interactive presentation model permits for loads of Q&A and time to debate the problems from a number of stakeholder views; together with energy plant homeowners, buyers, policymakers and vitality clients. This course is a vital primer for these looking for to navigate profitable enterprise routes by transitioning electrical energy techniques.
Benefits of Attending
• Clear, impartial and business-focused introduction
• Language designed for non-experts; significantly senior executives, policymakers & funding decision-makers
• Core data constructing, together with up-to-the-minute examples from markets all over the world
• Interactive dialogue of key market and financial variables
• Quantification of key points utilizing easy numerical calculations, actual knowledge and Excel-based instruments
We will look at these key questions:
• Which variables drive the economics of electrical energy technology?
• How do technology prices mix with different components to supply end-use electrical energy costs?
• How are present expertise & system tendencies impacting electrical energy prices and costs?
• What are policymakers doing to maintain prices down?
• Who are the important thing stakeholders and influencers on electrical energy economics?
• What are the value-chain impacts of market liberalisation and competitors?
• How are photo voltaic and wind energy (and different low-carbon choices) altering market environments?
• and plenty of extra!
Upon the profitable completion of this course, you’ll obtain a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from each the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve in direction of your skilled development.
Venue: 16 – 18 November 2020, Singapore
To register/enquire on this course, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0215 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submit ELECTRICITY ECONOMICS IN CHANGING ELECTRICITY MARKETS appeared first on Energy Global News.