Eni has signed the contracts for 2 new exploration blocks within the japanese a part of the sedimentary basin offshore Ivory Coast. The blocks had been a part of the 20 blocks obtainable on the finish of 2018.

The two blocks, CI-501 and CI-504, are situated at about 30 km from the shoreline and canopy a complete space of about 911 km2. Block CI-501 (512 km2) is situated 80 km southwest of the capital Abidjan at between 100 and a couple of,400 m of water depth, whereas block CI-504 (399 km2) is about 60 km southwest of the capital and at between 1,000 and a couple of,350 m of water depth.

@fbWidget@

Eni is operator in each blocks with a 90% stake, whereas the state firm Petroci holds the remaining 10%. The two blocks are adjoining to the north of Block CI-205, already operated by Eni (Eni 90%, Petroci 10%). Due to their geological continuity, the blocks will likely be studied in synergy, using Eni’s proprietary applied sciences, with value optimization and facilitating time-to-market within the occasion of a petroleum discovery and industrial improvement.

Eni has returned to Ivory Coast in 2015, by buying 30% of the exploration block CI-100. The firm at present detains 5 deepwater blocks, 4 of that are operated by its subsidiary Eni Côte d’Ivoire Limited. Eni had been lively in Ivory Coast’s upstream and downstream sectors within the 60s and 80s.

Source: www.worldoil.com

Please go away feedback and suggestions beneath

hi there

Read more at Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here