Ensco Drilling has been awarded a sequence of world drilling contracts. The corporations Semisubmersible's, ENSCO 8503 and ENSCO DPS-1 have each been awarded new contracts.
ENSCO 8503 was awarded a 4 effectively contract within the U.S. Gulf of Mexico that’s anticipated to maintain the rig working into third quarter 2019.
ENSCO DPS-1 was awarded a two-well contract offshore Australia that’s anticipated to begin in February 2020 with a buyer choice for seven extra wells that if exercised would hold the rig underneath contract into 2021.
Some of the businesses floating belongings have additionally received substantial contracts
• ENSCO 8503 awarded a four-well contract with Apache within the U.S. Gulf of Mexico that’s anticipated to begin in June 2019
• ENSCO DPS-1 awarded a two-well contract with Woodside offshore Australia that’s anticipated to begin in February 2020
• ENSCO DS-7 anticipated to work offshore Egypt for six months commencing in 2Q19
And there may be excellent news for the North Sea with two jackup contracts awarded.
• ENSCO 100 awarded a five-well contract with Repsol-Sinopec within the North Sea that’s anticipated to begin in Jun 2019
• ENSCO 121 awarded a three-well contract with ONE within the North Sea that’s anticipated to begin in Apr 2019
• ENSCO 107 awarded a one-well contract with Jadestone Energy offshore Australia that’s anticipated to begin in March 2019
Additionally the ENSCO 96 contract with Saudi Aramco offshore Saudi Arabia has been prolonged six months to August 20th