Keppel Offshore & Marine (Keppel O&M), via its wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard, has delivered the world’s quickest brownfield Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel (FPSO) modification and upgrading mission safely and on time.
Named FPSO Abigail-Joseph, beforehand named Knock Allan, the vessel was delivered to Yinson Nepeta Production Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yinson Holdings Berhad.
Mr Chris Ong, CEO of Keppel O&M mentioned, “This is our 134th floating manufacturing vessel, and we’re happy to have the ability to fast-track the mission and improve it in underneath seven months. This achievement displays Keppel’s observe document of reliability and high quality, anchored in our sturdy engineering and mission administration capabilities, which allow us to supply worth including options for patrons.”
Keppel’s scope on this mission consists of refurbishment and life extension work, engineering and procurement, fabrication and set up of latest constructions together with the helideck and riser balcony, in addition to the set up, integration and completion of topside modules.
Mr Lim Chern Yuan, Group CEO of Yinson Holdings, added, “This is our third FPSO conversion mission with Keppel since 2012, and our shut partnership has grown from power to power. Leveraging our FPSO experience and Keppel’s expertise in vessel conversions, we’re in a position to obtain this important trade milestone and convey FPSO Abigail-Joseph to market rapidly, maximising its operational uptime.”
Chartered by First Exploration and Petroleum Development Company Ltd (FIRST E&P) on a agency seven-year contract with choices to increase, FPSO Abigail-Joseph might be deployed in Block OML 83/85 within the Anyala-Madu discipline, Niger State, Nigeria.
FPSO Abigail-Joseph has a processing capability of 50,000 barrels of oil per day and 60,000 barrels of liquid per day. It additionally has a fuel compression capability of 34 million customary cubic ft per day and a storage capability of not lower than 550,000 barrels of oil. It is designed for 15 years of operations with out dry docking.
The FPSO might be deployed at First E&P’s Anyala and Madu fields, offshore Nigeria. The Anyala and Madu fields are situated within the shallow waters of OML 83 and OML 85 within the Niger Delta, 40 km offshore Nigeria. First E&P is the operator with a 40% and the NNPC holds the remaining 60%.
(Source: Keppel/Yinson – Image: Yinson)

The publish KEPPEL DELIVERS FPSO ABIGAIL-JOSEPH TO YINSON FOR OPERATIONS OFFSHORE NIGERIA appeared first on Energy Global News.

Read more at Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here