Keppel Offshore & Marine has clinched a contract price about S$30 million for the modification and upgrading of a manufacturing barge for SJ Production Barge to be deployed within the Khmer Basin offshore Cambodia, for KrisEnergy.
Keppel Shipyard’s scope of labor on the manufacturing barge contains set up of an influence era module, Electrical House, new lodging items and different refurbishment works.
Mr Chor How Jat, Managing Director of Keppel O&M and Managing Director of Keppel Shipyard, stated, “With a robust monitor report in refurbishment, modification and upgrading tasks, Keppel Shipyard is well-positioned to engineer and execute a broad vary of options for a wide range of vessels. The new contract from KrisEnergy marks our first mission collectively since Keppel O&M’s appointment earlier this 12 months as its most popular companion for a complete suite of offshore oil and fuel options.”
When accomplished in or round 3Q 2019, the manufacturing barge will likely be able to processing as much as 30,000 barrels of fluid per day, and geared up with fuel, oil and water separation amenities. It will likely be deployed within the Apsara oil discipline, which lies in Block A of the Khmer Basin within the Gulf of Thailand. The discipline is Cambodia’s first hydrocarbon improvement.
Cambodia Block A lies offshore Cambodia the place intensive exploration work within the licence space for the reason that mid-2000s resulted within the Apsara oil discovery. The contract space covers three,083 sq km over the Khmer Basin in Cambodian waters within the Gulf of Thailand the place water depths vary from 50 metres to 80 metres. KrisEnergy holds a 95% operated working curiosity in Cambodia Block A and the Royal Government of Cambodia holds the remaining 5%.
Technical and financial phrases for the Apsara oil improvement in Cambodia Block A have been formalised and signed on 23 August 2017 with the goal for first oil roughly 24 months after last funding determination is asserted. To discover out extra concerning the improvement plan for the Apsara oil discipline, watch the video in your most popular language under. (Source: Keppel/KrisEnergy)

The publish KEPPEL TO UPGRADE FIRST PRODUCTION BARGE FOR KRISENERGY’S KHMER BASIN appeared first on Energy Global News.

Read more at Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here