Infocus International Group has launched the Power Contracts & Negotiation workshop and it is going to be held in Singapore, 30 June – 2 July 2020 and Johannesburg on the 21 – 23 September 2020.
It is important for the profitable growth, finance, development and operation of an influence venture to obviously view the interrelationships between all these agreements and the way they affect one another. Just like tearing one string of a cobweb on one facet will have an effect on all the opposite strings connected to the core of it, to achieve a holistic negotiation of these agreements, it’s essential to have a transparent overview and understanding of the varied dangers concerned within the energy venture and how one can allocate it.
This hands-on Three-day course on Power Contracts and Negotiation will navigate by all the panorama of the totally different agreements utilizing actual world contract examples. You will probably be pushed to analyse the authorized paperwork and reveal the interrelations they impose to the chance evaluation of the venture.
The course will probably be enriched with pragmatic instruments and case research to debate the significance of the varied points of the negotiation course of and showcasing that there is no such thing as a one-size matches all strategy to it. You will go away with the abilities to establish crimson flags in your personal enterprise state of affairs and enabled to seek out the optimum answer to it.
Benefits of Attending
• Navigate by all the panorama of the totally different agreements, together with Implementation Agreement, Shareholder Agreement, Loan Term Sheet Agreement, PPA, EPC, Fuel Supply Agreement, O&M Agreement and so on.
• Understand the position of contracts in energy initiatives
• Get to grips with many interfaces between the core venture contracts
• Analyse actual world pattern contracts for energy initiatives
• Master danger identification and allocation course of
• Find out about key points to be negotiated specifically energy contracts
• Understand the market and nation danger in your initiatives
Simply electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or name +65 6325 0215 to register your attendance. For extra info, please go to www.infocusinternational.com/powercontracts
The publish POWER CONTRACTS AND NEGOCIATION appeared first on Energy Global News.