Webinar broadcast date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Increased distant working, accelerated retirement of skilled workforces, strain on getting extra out of present tools safely… these challenges are all influencing industrial operation selections as we head into 2021. When it comes to manage programs, how must you be adapting?
Join Power Engineering International and Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes enterprise, as they discover how all these modifications are impacting the way forward for management programs. Drawing from a long time of management programs expertise and real-time discussions with prospects, Nexus Controls and PEI will talk about:
- How actual buyer challenges are informing future improvement of assorted management programs applied sciences (together with turbine controls, distributed controls programs, steadiness of crops, compressor controls and so on)
- Potential shifts in use circumstances for present management programs… getting extra out of what’s already there
- Revised analysis standards if you’re planning to improve or select a brand new management system
- Options to make sure your workforce is in control and able to leverage the complete capabilities of your programs
Who Should Attend?
- Forward-thinking Operators, Plant Managers and Owners
- Engineers curious concerning the newest applied sciences
- Technical workers trying to find out about new options
Moderator: Claire Volkwyn, Editor, Smart Energy International
Speakers: To be confirmed
Register right here:
The submit Webcast 17 Nov: 2021-The altering panorama for Control Systems appeared first on Power Engineering International.