Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
24–26 October 2021
The realisation and realities of sustainability and local weather objectives are hitting the Middle East’s hydrocarbon sector. The area, with its abundance of pure assets is uniquely positioned to be instrumental in fulfilling the objectives.
The downstream sector is essential to delivering the transition globally. Today success is not simply measured on protected and worthwhile operations, but in addition the supply of power and operational effectivity while demonstrating a dedication to ESG and maximising in-country worth and circularity.
As the area’s refiners and petrochemical producers place themselves for a low carbon transition, ESF MENA will assist the collaborations, discussions, and growth of a sustainable power future by which the Middle East’s downstream trade continues to play a number one position.
Through interactive panel discussions, shows and case research, ESF MENA will:
• Prepare the trade for tomorrow via market outlooks, future gas predictions and transition preparation
• Present the most recent hydroprocessing catalysts and course of applied sciences to assist the evolution of the area’s refiners via elevated flexibility and (product slate) diversification
• Explore the most recent zero emissions applied sciences, together with CCS and hydrogen, important to attaining deep decarbonisation targets
• Discuss the opportune pathways and implementation roadmaps for the trade
• Present case research and techniques on how firms are implementing applied sciences to cut back the carbon footprint of their operations and property
• Showcase the manufacturing and growth of latest low-carbon and different fuels
• Help you transition to a Circular Economy via waste (plastics) recycling and conversion applied sciences
• Explore the most recent digital enabling applied sciences shaping future good refining and petrochemicals manufacturing
To register, please click on right here:
For extra info, please contact:
Ms Laura McManus
Sales & Conference Director
T: +971 zero(four) 421 4642
The submit ESF MENA 2021 – MIDDLE EST ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY FORUM appeared first on Energy Global News.