The Sites contain links to websites hosted by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) about you.
- Changes to This Policy
- Information We Collect About You
OGP Network gathers information about its users mainly to enhance their experience on the Sites. This information is used to bring you content that is relevant to your interests. Additionally, OGP Network, along with our advertising partners, collects information about you anonymously to provide you with targeted advertising messages that are catered to your location, interests, and the Sites behaviors. You can opt out of information gathering for advertising purposes with certain of our third-party partners below. This collected information includes 1) personal information you provide to us and 2) non-personal information we automatically collect through technology.
- Personal Information You Provide To OGP Network
When using the Sites, you may provide OGP Network with PII, including but not limited to:
- Personal contact information (name, zip code, e-mail address, and phone numbers)
- User names (including social media user names)
- Correspondence with OGP Network staff
- Billing Information (for paid OGP Network products)
- Contact information for OGP Network event tickets
You may also provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Sites (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Sites at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites who view your User Contributions or with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
You are not required to provide OGP Network with any PII in order to use the Sites. Certain PII you provide to us can be updated through the account settings of registered users. PII that is collected is the sole property of OGP Network, and that information is not distributed to third parties unless required by law.
- Non-Personal Information We Automatically Collect About You
This type of information is collected anonymously through the use of technology, such as third-party cookies, web beacons, and other similar methods. No PII is collected through these methods. Non-personal information we automatically collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Hardware/software information (geographic location, IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, bandwidth, etc.)
- Analytics information (time spent on the Sites, number of pages viewed, referring web page, browsing information, social sharing, etc.)
- Advertising information (type of ads seen, number of times ads were served, pages where the ads were served, etc.)
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
Some of the technology used includes but is not limited to:
Web beacons: The Sites content may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit OGP Network, for example, to count users who have accessed the Sites and for other related statistics, for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites’s content and verifying system and server integrity.
- Information Third-Parties Collect About You
This type of information is collected anonymously by approved third-party partners (such as online marketing firms, research companies, social media companies, ad targeting firms, and other partners). None of the information collected by these sources contains any PII. Information third parties collect about you includes but is not limited to:
- Demographic information (gender, age, HHI, job title, interests, etc.)
- Advertising information (clicks, interactions, post-impression performance data)
- Social networking information (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research information (data collected from partners such as Nielsen, Comscore, Quantcast, etc.)
- What Is Done With The Collected Information?
Email Communications: OGP Network may use the information that you submit to send you email communications, such as newsletters, breaking news, information about the Sites, alerts, and promotional messages from advertising partners.
Sites Analysis: OGP Network uses the information collected from third-party sources to learn and analyze how the Sites are used. We use this information to enhance the Sites by making improvements based on the data collected.
Advertising: Display Ads are delivered from our adserver Google’s DoubleClick. We may use third-party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or any PII) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to deliver targeted ads to you, your location, and your interests. We use third-party ad platforms (such as Google AdSense, Google Ad Exchange & user submitted ads) to deliver ads on our Sites and in our mobile apps. No PII is exchanged with any type of advertising message on OGP Network.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your PII with third party service providers to provide you with the OGP Network products that we offer you through our Sites. You expressly consent to the sharing of your PII with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
- How We Share Information Collected
There are very few specific circumstances when your information is shared outside of the company. These circumstances include but are not limited to:
- If you post User Contributions or use social media applications in conjunction with the Sites, the information you submit (including your social media username) is viewable to the public.
- OGP Network may need to disclose PII to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or any other legal process.
- We employ third-party services to distribute email newsletters, and these third-parties have access to specific information only for the purposes of fulfilling contracts on our behalf.
- In the event OGP Network goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ PII will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- Email Policy
OGP Network is committed to complying with all Indian privacy laws, such as the CAN-SPAM Act, and all other applicable privacy laws, such as Anti-Spam Legislation, and it is our intention that our email communications be pursuant to such laws.
With the exceptions noted above, OGP Network does not allow any third-party company to use your email address for commercial purposes without your expressed permission. We will send you newsletter communications, partner sponsorship messages, account alerts, and any other emails you have requested to receive. If you would like to opt-out of any specific newsletters or mailings, please login to your profile to change your newsletter settings.
- Children Under 13
OGP Network is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on OGP Network. OGP Network does not knowingly target advertising to, or collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features, register on the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features on the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Retention
OGP Network uses commercially reasonable controls to safeguard data against unauthorized use and theft.
- Opt-Out Information
If you wish to prevent certain or all cookies from being set to your hard drive or device when you visit our Website, or to clear existing cookies from your browser’s or device’s cache, you may be able to disable them in your browser’s or device’s preferences, although your browser or device might then be unable to accommodate certain functionalities of the Services, including news personalization.
- Contact Us